Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New crochet projects

I can't believe I haven't posted in over 2 months.  Life keeps getting in the way of my fun!  Anyway, here are some pictures of a few crochet projects I've completely recently.

Baby Bear Hat
My first baby bear hat - I decided a winter baby needed a polar bear hat.  I'm still working on booties to go with it.  Hopefully the baby it is meant for will wait a few days for me to finish!

Baby Booties
Baby Bonnet

Booties and bonnet for a new baby in India.  Finally I got to work in pink!  Everyone keeps having boys so I actually had to go buy pink yarn. LOL


Slippers for a a special little girl.
 I recently tried making slippers - everyone in the family got a pair.  These are for a dear friend's daughter, I hope they fit.

That's all for now.  I also painted my craft office and rearranged (again) since my last posting.  I will try to get pictures and more organization tips posted soon.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments: