Thursday, June 16, 2011

Organization - 2011 part 1

I re-organize my supplies OFTEN.  It is just something I feel the need to do.  When I reorganize I cull some items out and donate to the school.  I think I'm getting to the point now where my craft room is almost perfect.  No promises though!

I wanted to organize my drawers so I made my own dividers using foam boards.


I tried a silverware holder I purchased for $1. 
It just seems to take up too much room and not hold things nicely.


Using foam board I was able to make dividers that are specific to what I am storing.

It worked so well I also used it for my small punches. I forgot to take a before picture.


And for my SU! ink spots and cat eye ink pads. Because the spots are so small they have always caused me issues for storing.  I punched a circle, wrote the name of the ink and placed it on the bottom of the spot so I can store them upside down.  For the cat eye pads I swiped the ink on paper, punched out a square and put that on the bottom.  I could still put several layers of something else in this drawer if need be.

I divided a fabric drawer to store pre-cut paper (sized for my small Cricut or Big Shot) and some various shapes pre-cut.


That is all for today.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment